Thread: Reloading DVD

Reloading DVD

Dont know if it's any good (and it's from The States) but came across this for anyone that might be interested.

Your Guide to Reloading Ammunition
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

ha, clicked on the link and the first thing I saw was my "SAS credit card" that I used to have.
    was confiscated at an airport when I forgot it was in my wallet!

are you recommending it because you have the DVD?

I used to conduct RCBS-sponsored reloading classes at a large gun shop in New Mexico. I wish those classes had been taped then I could sell a video too.

I was lucky that my Uncle started me on reloading and was available for me if I got hung up. His primary instruction, however, was to hand me an old Ideal reloading book and tell me to read! and subsequently offer me the use of all the other reloading/shooting books in his library. Maybe it's that background that causes me to think that there is just no substitute for the study of reloading paralleling the practice of reloading. So many people learn just enough to crank out some rounds of ammo and then sit complacently by, waiting for the first reloading "issue" to drive them to the internet in a panic.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    are you recommending it because you have the DVD?
    No, just came across it by accident and thought I'd share. I dont have any intention of buying it either
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"