Thread: getting fc leases

getting fc leases

How do you go about getting info about what fc leases are available in your area ???
    Have looked on the fc website but there isnt any info on this

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...-in-shropshire
    Phone that number and ask to get on the mailing list. Also ask where your local area office is and go visit. Better if they know you,
    Jim

I woudn't bother.. they will lamp the ground before you get it and take it back off you before the end of your lease and the demands they make with DSC 2 and prior notice to stalk spoils the enjoyment of the lease.. i have a new lease from a private estate and it is like night and day... and 1/3rd of the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I woudn't bother.. they will lamp the ground before you get it and take it back off you before the end of your lease and the demands they make with DSC 2 and prior notice to stalk spoils the enjoyment of the lease.. i have a new lease from a private estate and it is like night and day... and 1/3rd of the cost.
    room for one more haha

Take this as fact it will be decided before it is advertised they have to go through the tender scenario as they are a public company and must be seen to be doing the best for the public

Had you ever considered the one expected to get it were the group with the most to offer?

Forestry Commission - Tenders available for Scotland

Use this link. Tenders in Scotland page, they usually put on November time. Price is definitely not the main driver, qualifications and experience more important.

I am in FC lease, no problems.

I woudn't bother.. they will lamp the ground before you get it and take it back off you before the end of your lease and the demands they make with DSC 2 and prior notice to stalk spoils the enjoyment of the lease.. i have a new lease from a private estate and it is like night and day... and 1/3rd of the cost. Red Dot,
    If it was night shot before you took the area on you should have been made aware before you signed up.
    If damage is occuring then you should be asked to increase cull efforts before concurrent rights are invoked.
    If the lease was taken off you then there must have been a reason.

"No matter how much you do.....there's always plenty more!"

Yes there was a reason... too many staff with no work to do and creating work for them to avoid cutting back on rangers.