getting fc leases

simon t

How do you go about getting info about what fc leases are available in your area ???
Have looked on the fc website but there isnt any info on this

I woudn't bother.. they will lamp the ground before you get it and take it back off you before the end of your lease and the demands they make with DSC 2 and prior notice to stalk spoils the enjoyment of the lease.. i have a new lease from a private estate and it is like night and day... and 1/3rd of the cost.

I woudn't bother.. they will lamp the ground before you get it and take it back off you before the end of your lease and the demands they make with DSC 2 and prior notice to stalk spoils the enjoyment of the lease.. i have a new lease from a private estate and it is like night and day... and 1/3rd of the cost.
room for one more haha

Take this as fact it will be decided before it is advertised they have to go through the tender scenario as they are a public company and must be seen to be doing the best for the public

Red Dot,
If it was night shot before you took the area on you should have been made aware before you signed up.
If damage is occuring then you should be asked to increase cull efforts before concurrent rights are invoked.
If the lease was taken off you then there must have been a reason.

Yes there was a reason... too many staff with no work to do and creating work for them to avoid cutting back on rangers.

Back