Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: front benchrest

front benchrest

Hi
    I have removed this thread as i have had some negative feed back from one of your member.
    I will also remove all the other threads I have started as he dose not like the questions i have been asking, and will withdraw from using this web site if this is the sort of reply i can expect.
    Have many types of rifles and also do the full range of shooting not just target.
    Thanks to the members that have given me a proper answer to my questions

Thanks
    Andy
    Last edited by ANDY T; 09-04-2011 at 17:52.

Are you sure you've got the right website Andy T ?

This is the Stalking Directory and while most of us have an interest in rifles you've posted several pictures of tactical rifles and are now enquiring about front rests for F Class!
    How does your benchrest fit in a high seat then ?

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Google sebcoaxial benchrest. Sinclair are doing some great lightweight broad spaced feet bipods for comp use.
    I don't mind your question. Info is free and replies are voluntary. I've shot deer with my 19lbs 6.5-284.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Are you sure you've got the right website Andy T ?

This is the Stalking Directory and while most of us have an interest in rifles you've posted several pictures of tactical rifles and are now enquiring about front rests for F Class!
    How does your benchrest fit in a high seat then ?
    Hi
    I have removed this thread as i have had some negative feed back from one of your member.
    I will also remove all the other threads I have started as he dose not like the questions i have been asking, and will withdraw from using this web site if this is the sort of reply i can expect.
    Have many types of rifles and also do the full range of shooting not just target.
    Thanks to the members that have given me a proper answer to my questions

Thanks
    Andy

Steady Tiger! You'r pretty thin skinned aren't you.

If you can't take a bit of gentle teasing perhaps you would be better elsewhere.

It certainly helps to be thick skinned on this site particularly recently
    It seems as if quite a few people are jumping on 'Newbies' with a vengeance lately, either for grammar, spelling, terminology or choice of jokes
    Perhaps it's the weather or that 'strange' moon we had recently

I can't beleive the folks on this site would ever extract the urine . The old saying comes to mind, if you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined up !!!

I'm sorry ANDY T feels the need to leave but really?? Didn't get enough respect from ONE member? I agree, grow a thicker layer of skin. Hell. I've been called a "...hillbilly with too many guns and internet access" (I still love that!) You can't let the mosquitoes drive you away from a good fishing hole. More hillbilly wisdom.* ~Muir

(*feel free to use it)