Game Dealers

dan85

hello all,

does anyone know of any game dealers in or around east lothian?

cheers, Dan.

Dan

I am not aware of anyone and will be keen to see what other posters know. The syndicate that I am in has an arrangement with Highland Game and they pick up from us.

Regards JCS

cheers JCS,

my old man deals with highland game. he's going to give them a call for me today. not had any luck sourcing dealers in the area... never mind.
could you tell me what highland game are paying for roe?

regards, Dan.

talked to them today, they wont pick anything up... would have to hall it to dundee...

regards, Dan.

Dan

You have Mark Bower at Gorebridge the top side on the Temple road, or R Welsh at Duns they are the nearest to East Lothian,hope that helps you out fella.

hi lads,

had a chat with mark Bower a couple of days ago verminator, he says he dosnt really have a market for venison in the summer. will keep looking though. ill let you all know how i get on.

cheers Dan

May be worth checking with Shaws Fine Meats. they have a few branches, one is in Lauder and one is in Edinburgh - I'm guessing venison sold to the Lauder branch could be shipped to the Edinburgh branch, where there is a good market for venison.

Hi nell, you don't have a number for them? Are they actually in the town itself? I'm down that way quite a lot.
Cheers, Dan.

Back