Thread: Humane Dispatch Update

Humane Dispatch Update

To those that followed my last post about humane dispatch pistols back at the end of January, lots of you suggested I may struggle to obtain it and although I have not needed one before I want one so that if I ever do need it it's there.

I put my variation in around the middle of February and was visited by my FEO about 3 weeks ago (not just for humane dispatch also some guns for club use including a 357 under lever). My FAC came back yesterday with space for a 357 magnum revolver restricted to 2 shots. All my FEO asked me was how often do I go deer stalking. I am only allowed 100 rounds of 357(expanding) but because of my club 357 rifle I can have upto 1000 rounds

Also it isn't restricted to deer the condition states "to be used in conjunction with the humane killing of animals" in theory I can take it with me to humanely dispatch rabbits
    CZ Mod 2e .22 ~ AI AE 6.5x47 ~ Sako M591 .308

A rare moment of common sense on the part of the police. Which force was it?

I don't think there'd be much bunny left after you've humanely obliterated it with the .357!

You must be getting a good price on rabbits down your end

Maybe we should all move to your patch!

Quote Originally Posted by P3T3R View Post
    To those that followed my last post about humane dispatch pistols back at the end of January, lots of you suggested I may struggle to obtain it and although I have not needed one before I want one so that if I ever do need it it's there.

I put my variation in around the middle of February and was visited by my FEO about 3 weeks ago (not just for humane dispatch also some guns for club use including a 357 under lever). My FAC came back yesterday with space for a 357 magnum revolver restricted to 2 shots. All my FEO asked me was how often do I go deer stalking. I am only allowed 100 rounds of 357(expanding) but because of my club 357 rifle I can have upto 1000 rounds

Also it isn't restricted to deer the condition states "to be used in conjunction with the humane killing of animals" in theory I can take it with me to humanely dispatch rabbits
    yep my FAC says the same for my 38/357mag again im restricted to 2 shots , but ive never needed anymore than 1 !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

As a rule kent police are very sensible when it comes to issueing FA certs, and I am impressed that you obtained a section 5, well done you happy days.

Whatever you do dont put any partizan ammo through it first time I did with my 357 the case split and jammed the cylinder