Thread: gates

gates

40 gypsies arrived at heavens gates St.peter said we only have room for 12 so decide amongst yourselves whos coming in. Five minutes later st peter says to god "they've gone" God says "what all 40 pikeys? St peter says "no the Fu&kin gates"
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Account Suspended

Thats a cracker I wasnt expecting that punch line. (Should have though)

This I like, almost spat my tea over the screen

Ads

Isn't it strange how jokes go round in cycles.
    I heard this a very long time ago and the pikeys were substituted for Scousers.
    Told to me by a Scouser before anybody says I'm being 'un PC'
    Scousers have a really good sense of humour as I will relate of an incident that happened to me last year.
    Our village Post Office was sold and being re vamped by the new owners but nobody knew who the new owners were.
    One day as I was passing there was a white van outside with the rear doors open, radio 1 blaring away and a couple of guys working inside the building. I stopped to see if I could get any idea of what the new shop would be when a guy came running out shouting in a very broad Scouse accent 'don't call the cops mate, we are putting kit in for a change' and started laughing. After a while of chatting he then offered to sell me the water cooler that was being removed !!! Being an ex cop, I had to turn his offer down - but it would have been a bargain if nobody else was looking