Thread: Fox snares wanted

Fox snares wanted

Anyone got any Fox snares that they arenít using at the moment and wish to sell? Have a big dog eluding us and doing quite a bit of damage to he lamp population. Thansk Steve

Cheap as chips to buy. Might be worth getting someone over with night vision if poss. Sure someone on here could help.

I dont have any spare mate , but when you get some put them in the bottom of a bucket with just enough water to cover them and put a table spoon full of potasium permanginate leave them a day or two depending how brown you want them to go Little tip there for ya from the cotswolds sir

Dog foxes are easy game at the moment having multiple mouths to feed.. i just put my rabbit squeal on my Bushwear call and they just come running.. no other time of the year seems to have this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Dog foxes are easy game at the moment having multiple mouths to feed.. i just put my rabbit squeal on my Bushwear call and they just come running.. no other time of the year seems to have this effect.
    Yes been having the same luck over the past few weeks and shot 4 in this particular area but this one keeps on coming after ive left.....Killed 3 lambs so far which considering the farmer has normally lost 20 - 30 so far is pretty good going.

Now sorted, thanks for all the offers. Cheers Steve