Atec maxim

Double four

Any one use the atec maxim moderator ?, saw one in a mates gunshop the other night and was quite impressed.
I have the cmm4au on the .308, but i put a fair few rounds through the .243 and have been told this would be better on the gas cutting ? any thoughts DF

I was talking to Jacksons about this mod last week; I haven't seen one yet but, sounds interesting.

As i understood it, it's a slightly larger CMM that sleeves the barrel and has some stainless baffles.

Is it much larger in diameter than the CMM?

ATB
Moses

Have just had a 30 cal model fitted to my 308. I am hoping to try it out at the range this weekend. Will post feedback.

http://www.a-tec.no/A-TEC_maxim.pdf

They have been out here for over a year(I think) and apart from some metal issues(now sorted) on some early models have been selling well.

Have the A tec on my .308, had 2roe and a young red last wk, on my fit and comp cert. makes the handling sogood compared to my T8. abit worried about burning so willonly use it for stalking

No problems with my Maxim and 20" newly shortened barrel(308W). Managed to get groups(3 shot) under an inch within 10 shots including sighting in shots.
Regards Toby

Back