Thread: Kennel

Kennel

Evening All,

I'm on the look out for a kennel for my new pup that is coming at the end of May. I have a concrete pad of 6' x 12' and want a kennel and run to fit it please (or as close as you have without going over). I would like the run part to be open on three sides and with the door on the end rather than the side (i.e. the 6' side, not the 12' side). I hope that all makes sense!

I'm in Shropshire but can travel to collect. Can't afford a new one and don't really have the time or skill to make one.

WHY?

Cheers,
    Mark.

SD Regular
    Mark,

There's a chap on eBay at the mo selling new kennel as bankrupt stock or something of the size and shape you describe - they seem to be going for around 120-150.
    Seems like a good price to me (thinking of one myself) - Don't know if this meets the mark - or the distance...!!

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

What did you search for to find those? Any chance you could pm me a link or the name of the seller please?
    Much appreciated thanks.
    Mark

Terry i put my terriers in the blue 45 gallon drums cut down it keeps them off the cold concrete and the seem as happyas pigs in sxxt if you had the time i made my pens out of weld mesh and had them galvanised ad the worked out quite cheap

Mark

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Terry View Post
    What did you search for to find those? Any chance you could pm me a link or the name of the seller please?
    Much appreciated thanks.
    Mark

PM sent Mark. Anything else, PM me back.

Cheers

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    Terry i put my terriers in the blue 45 gallon drums cut down it keeps them off the cold concrete and the seem as happyas pigs in sxxt if you had the time i made my pens out of weld mesh and had them galvanised ad the worked out quite cheap

Mark
    Have you got any pics that you can post of the kennels you made? I did wonder about making something and getting it galvanised but thought it would be too expensive for low volume.

Thanks for all the help guys, but I have now found a kennel on fleabay. 300 for a hardly used 10' x 5' kennel with run. Will post some pics when I get it back home and give it a lick of creosote.