Thread: new rifle

new rifle

hi all picked up my new rifle friday, brought it from eddie at norfolk sporting gun. What a good service these guys run, well impressed just waiting to have a third eye moddie fitted.

good choice
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Pardon my ignorance but what is a third eye mod?

Quote Originally Posted by chiron View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but what is a third eye mod?
    Chiron, see link below

http://www.thirdeyetactical.com/thir...ebsite_015.htm

Timney

+ Si, i bought the T3 Hunter in .243 with a northstar mod, cracking rifle at a very good price, shoots everything well from a 55g to a 100g and achieves sub 3/4 inch groups with factory loads dropping to sub 1/2 inch with home loads, as far as factory loads go, mine loves Norma, RWS or federal 100g SPBT for deer and 55g hornady V-max ballistic tips for foxes, although to be honest for the most part i use the 100gn's for everything.

Tikkat3

Good info, cheers for that... I've only used the Norma 100grn softpoints so far.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

si nice choice of rifle we have a t3 lite been a great servant shoots 87 grain hollow points
    to great effect regards pete .