Thread: A big Hi

Cool A big Hi

Hello my name is Ash,Been looking at this forum for many years,finally decided to join
    I have been into shooting for 15 years mainly rabbit fox,pigeon etc.
    I have my DSC level 1,been stalking on many outings, but hopefully looking at joining a syndicate soon.
    Thanks Ash

Hello, and welcome to the forum....soon you will know everything there is to know about the legal aspects of picking up roadkill, building highseats, the ethical complications of long range hunting and why its evil, a detailed knowledge of ballistics, you will be reloading your own ammo, building a custom rifle, and have a keen knowledge of discussion and debating skills.

You will also have a lot of fun and get tons of grief from you wife about spending so much time on the site,,you will tell her to shove it (not really)..

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the forum....soon you will know everything there is to know about the legal aspects of picking up roadkill, building highseats, the ethical complications of long range hunting and why its evil, a detailed knowledge of ballistics, you will be reloading your own ammo, building a custom rifle, and have a keen knowledge of discussion and debating skills.

You will also have a lot of fun and get tons of grief from you wife about spending so much time on the site,,you will tell her to shove it (not really)..
    so i am not the only one who gets grief from the wife !
    welcome
    do you get NOT ONLY DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME STALKING YOU WANNA NICK MY LAPTOP AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT !!!