Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tragic news

Tragic news

Just on the Scottish news, two teenagers killed in shooting insident. A 16 year old girl and an eighteen year old boy. The 18 year old boy is a Cluny Gamekeeper, Tomintoul. No further details except the police are not looking for anyone else involved.
    Jim

Sad, but one can only assume a lovers suicide pact - star crossed lovers perhaps

Tragic News...... all seems a little odd that both were found dead and they are not looking for anyone else involved..

It was "suggested" on the news this morning that the young keeper shot the girl accidentally and then turned the gun on himself in remorse, tragic.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Just seen further details of this on Sky News. Putting aside the firearms aspect, this is just about the saddest story i've ever heard, truely tragic. No doubt the usual suspects (on both sides of the fence) will try to make political gain by it but I hope they have enough respect for those involved to wind there necks in this time. No-one can imagine the grief that the familes must be going through. JC

christ tragic news indeed as already said....cant say much more can you?

but regarding the "usual suspects" using this to make political gain winding their necks in????

i doubt that!!!! they dont have the compassion or any feelings but for what they can use to further themselves or their cause!!!!

and yet we are the ones made out to be guntoting soul less gits!?!?!?!

a young lad and his lass taken before their prime and accidentally so perhaps!!!

all thoughts and feelings to the familys

paul

The girl killed was the daughter of the keeper at Delnabo who is a friend of mine this will be devastating for both Davy and Katy I wish them well.

Keith
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

RIP Callum and Sophie.

Such a waste.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Any death is a waste but these two where only just beggining, to Callum and sophie in gods hands may you both rest in peace.