£200 to fit a clutch cable?!

mo

My clutch cable has gone on the fourtrak, quickly got one sorted from milner off road, rang a local garage up the road from me and they quoted me £200 to fit the bugger!!! :doh: think i am going to ring a round a few others.

My clutch cable has gone on the fourtrak, quickly got one sorted from milner off road, rang a local garage up the road from me and they quoted me £200 to fit the bugger!!! :doh: think i am going to ring a round a few others.

a mate an i fixed my old astra van clutch cable with a swiss army knife and a pair of atrery forsepts !

good luck in your search

That daylight robbery mo!!! I asked the guy at my local garage. his reply was " feck'n cowboy, for that kind of

money I'll throw in a FREE CARWASH" !!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All kid'n aside, good luck am sure you'll get it cheaper than that.

take it elsewhere, on a foutrak it is dead simple, everything is easy to get to I did mine when I had one and it was well under an hour

If you have your own stalking why not see if a mechanically minded person wants a stalk:D
Pity you are too far away:(

If you was a bit closer Mo id supply and fit it for a morning and afternoon on the Reds..

Will pm you roughly what it costs a garage from a factor..

Terry

the only issue i would have is if for what ever reason you didnt conect (we all know there no guarantee when it comes to stalking) the work would have been done and nothing given back in return,

oh and i just looked at how far you were from me, fair old trek that lol

DEon't worry about that, our Terry is looking for stalking not shooting :D he knows you cannot guarantee a beast everytime.

John

Mo, there is no issue... if you lived closer i would have helped a fellow site member out and i fully understand the no guarantee of getting on a deer..

Theres a good few members on here had parts at cost and hopefully thats part of what this site is about..

i dont think ive ever travelled for my stalking and met anybody off the site that hasnt either been offered to come stay at mine or hasnt had me back again..

Infact i cant think of anybody ive only ever stalked once with of this site..

Surely that says a great deal about the SD and some of its members

Atb

Terry

Although I did spot a couple of hinds in Delemere forest a couple of weeks back, back end of hatchmere.
Take Sikadogs offer, I'm sure he would only want the chance of a red not the guarantee, although if you feel you must provide a certainty you could always invite back until he connects :norty:

thats a good idea limulus. there is however more than a couple on this ground :lol:

Cheeky bastds some , i was run off my feet for the last couple of weeks,muck spedding/lambing/ fencing.. i just didnt have time to put a new fuel pipe in front to tank, (tops 1 hour i guessed) 13ft of 8mm fuel hose (£20) 2 clips (£1)I called in a local garage, i think the guy had smoked from the wrong bag , he quoted £150 :cuckoo::rofl:. I loaned a buds motor for a week or so & did the job today 25 minutes ! Then they wonder why there sat on there a$$es with no wages, in these garages.:doh:

mo, if you can't get it sorted I know someone up your way who'd be more than happy to sort it for you. He's a landy nut, and very handy. I'm sure he'd be happy to help out, especially if you know anyone who has some bunny permissions he could shoot on (and I'm sure he'd love a quick red stalk!)

PM me if you can't get it sorted. He lives in Romiley (Stockport way)

Back