Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: just a quik question about licences

  1. #1

    just a quik question about licences

    i have a shotgun, which is on my sgc and my friends sgc it is my gun and i plan to trade it in. how do i remove it from my friends sgc and keep it on mine so i can sell it?


  2. #2
    Draw a line through the entry on your friends cert and send a note to the police. Oe dispose of the gun and then notify it as off both certificates.

    You only need it on your cert to sell it, you don't need sole possession.

Similar Threads

  1. Question for you.....
    By Lakey in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 17:27
  2. A question: C B P D*
    By Mr Free Market in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:54
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-05-2010, 13:10
  4. Serious Question ?
    By Grantoliver in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-09-2008, 05:20
  5. C.O.L. Question
    By snowstorm in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-07-2008, 14:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts