Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rifles for sale due to moving to Norway !

Rifles for sale due to moving to Norway !

Good Morning Folk's
    I have for sale my rifles due to the fact I am starting life again in Norway I am looking for quick sales due to the fact I am only going to be in the UK for a week at the end of the month and they must go , I will accept realistic offers but I am not giving them away I can always put them in storage !!!
    No1: Sako 85 Syn/Stl in .270 comes with a T4 moderator harris Bi-pod, backpack sling and to top this off it has a Swarovski Z6 this rifle is in good clean condition and the scope is only just over a year old and not seen a lot of action in the last year .NOW SOLD !!!
    No2 : CZ american Syn/Stl in .17HMR this rifle is nearly in new condition having fired maybe 100 rounds it comes with a moderator , Bipod and a Leupold scope. NOW SOLD !!
    No3 : CZ Syn/Stl in .22 this rifle was bought new about 2 years ago by myself and has maybe fired 100 rounds if lucky it comes with a moderator and sling a Optic scope .NOW SOLD !!!
    Well folks thats all so hopefully somebody has a need for these rifles as I would really like them to go to someone who will get the use and enjoyment out of them that I have .
    Just for reference the rifles are in the North East of Scotland and I will be there around the 25th for 1 week .
    Thanks for looking and any questions please ask.
    Karl
    Ok Folk's thanks for all the interest so to make things easier and so I dont have to write the same email over and over
    Sako 85 package 1500 Scope is a Z6 4x12x50 cross hair reticule!
    .17HMR Package 500 Scope is a Leupold 6X24 not too sure of the other details !
    .22 Package 300 this rifle has under a 100 rounds through it and hasnt been out of the cabinet for over a year and its only just over 2 years old
    Hope this helps a bit more these prices are all well under what I have paid for these rifles and I recon a good deal !!
    Karl
    Last edited by bigtedzzr; 15-04-2011 at 19:26.

Sad to see this post. Norway must be one of the more gun-friendly countries in Europe. Can't you take them with you?

Hope the move works out as you wish.
    KevinF -

I was hoping to Kevin but due to work commitments and other things I really haven't used them as much as I would like in the last year so it looks like my stalking days are on hold for a few years until I get settled in .
    I have been humming and haaaing about it for a while now but it really isnt practicle just now and I know that somebody out there can get the use and enjoyment out of these rifles rather than them collecting dust in my cabinet , I also have 2 cabinets for sale Both 5 gun Brattonsound gun vaults there is a normal one and a deep one for scoped rifles so anybody interested in these let me know.
    I wish everybody the greatest success in there stalking and you never know I might be open to some days stalking on return to Scotland for holidays
    Thanks
    Karl

call me stubborn or immature, but I could never just come to terms with putting stalking on hold for a few years

Karl, you wouldn't have a Roe sack that I could buy off you?

Have you got any pics mate? Might be interested in the .22

Cheers,

Dave

Bigted

I have worked in Norway in the Oil and gas sector for the last two years. i often bring a rifle over here and have had some good times when work allows. Very eay country to bring your firearms to.

Will also send you a PM

Hi you have PM

regards
    Norseman

Let me know how much you want for .17HMR and the gun cabinets and whether they have lockable top boxes. I know someone who might be interested in them.

Cheers, Gav.

Does anyone know of a left handed .308 stalking rifle possibly for sale?

Cheers
    K

Sako 85 package 1500 Scope is a Z6 4x12x50 cross hair reticule!
    .17HMR Package 500 Scope is a Leupold 6X24 not too sure of the other details !
    .22 Package 300 this rifle has under a 100 rounds through it and hasnt been out of the cabinet for over a year and its only just over 2 years old
    Hope this helps a bit more these prices are all well under what I have paid for these rifles and I recon a good deal !!
    Karl[/QUOTE]
    wish my fac would hurry up.defo interested in top 2.stav