Any members living/working in or near Cowdenbeath?

Tikka

I know this is a bit cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get.....

I am looking into buying a rifle remotely from Going Ballistic Ltd, in Cowdenbeath, and wondered if any kind SD member would be going/passing close by and would mind giving the rifle a very quick 'once over' for me?

I know this is a big favour to ask but it would help to ease my mind before I get my cheque book out.

Many thanks in advance for any help offered.

pm me

hi pm me i might be able to pop over teusday, but i have never heard of this place so directions will be needed

skipp

Stevie Todd runs the business from home and visitors are by appointment. I have only bought reloading supplies from him but would be happy to buy from him and believe he would give you a fair assessment of your prospective purchase.
ATB
tikkamuz

Thanks for your responses gents, it's always good to have personal feedback when buying from an unknown source.

tikka
i am going to stevies this morning. i know him well and things have to be right before he will sell them on

tikka
i am going to stevies this morning. i know him well and things have to be right before he will sell them on

OK thanks for that Smudge, sounds like he's an OK chap. Pity I didn't pick this up earlier or you could have taken a look for me.

Back