Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything in NI ???

Anything in NI ???

Any meets or events in NI for me to attend PM if need be

Ok i will buy the first round

I was thinking or trying to arrange a meet in a pub somewhere.

The Ballywalter game fair is on the weekend after Easter if anyone is heading there I will likely be there on the Saturday.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

im up for that i still have your no. i will text you before that .and diffo up for a beer

Hello,
    Should be going to the fair myself, would be good to put (user) names to faces. Also I've noticed that your quite knowlegeable on the reloading front Brian, would like to pick your brains if you wouldn't mind as I'm just about to start. Pm me if you all get something solid arranged and don't mind one more!!

+1 Foxy, Brian is one thge country's leading expert on loading Benchmark in .260 Remington.

june 11 2011

Just heard that there is in the pipeline a day being arranged to try out Sauer rifles and Swarovski scopes on a range at Baronscourt NI. BASC to release details shortly and those interested must register before the event. May even be a pig roast or venison burgers on the go apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by willtomand View Post
    Just heard that there is in the pipeline a day being arranged to try out Sauer rifles and Swarovski scopes on a range at Baronscourt NI. BASC to release details shortly and those interested must register before the event. May even be a pig roast or venison burgers on the go apparently.
    I would definitely be up for that. Any word on release date?

Faces to names a brill idea, the try out day at baronscourt another good idea.. i'll try and get some more info from basc tomorrow. Im up for anything that ideas and knowledge can be exchanged .

johnnie

Hello,
    I'm glad somebody replied, I was feeling a bit left out!! (lol)