Thread: Quickload Software

Quickload Software

Hi Guys
    Looking for a copy of the Quickload balistic software if any one can let me have one please.

Steve

give Julian Savory a call at JMS Arms, then part with 125 like i did. dont see why you should get it for nothing!

Guys, what is the latest version off QuickLOAD.

125.00 quid??????.............. KISS MY A***, I use Exbal, Gold medal winners can't be wrong. $70.00 from the states
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    125.00 quid??????.............. KISS MY A***, I use Exbal, Gold medal winners can't be wrong. $70.00 from the states
    ExBal only calculates exterior ballistic performance, Quickload on the other hand lets you tinker with different powders, calibers, projectiles, barrel lengths etc to your hearts content, and then output that info into an exterior ballistic program, different kettle of fish all together.

OK I suppose for "On drawing board", but you can't beat actual on range work.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    ExBal only calculates exterior ballistic performance, Quickload on the other hand lets you tinker with different powders, calibers, projectiles, barrel lengths etc to your hearts content, and then output that info into an exterior ballistic program, different kettle of fish all together.
    Internal ballistics and external ballistics (quick target)
    Great for crunching the numbers, oh and was never sold as a replacement for range time.
    But then if one does not use it then one will not understand what it will do.