Thread: Benelli M2 Practical - 12 gauge

Benelli M2 Practical - 12 gauge

I have the above for sale in 10/10 condition, only had 10shots through it from new..26" ported barrel, ghost ring and front sights, (Section 1 )-9 shots mag., Comfortec stock, all in black synthetic ,sling included, full choke set and key, ABS case, Full Benelli Warranty...750 ONO,..new cost 980-1100.

I am interested - where are you based?

Snelly.

Benelli M2 Practical 12g Shotgun

Hi Snelly...Hampshire...E-mail is korsino@supanet.com,Cheers

Hi cervus,

I too am in the market, and if the other fella doesn't take it I will be happy to buy at your requested price assuming the gun is in as good an order as your selling note suggests!.. I would like to collect in a f2f meeting and live in Sth Herts, just outside of that marvel of modern motorways, the M25!, so I am within easy driving distance.
    I await your response here,
    Kind Regards....

Almost 9 years ago !

WHOOOOPS!!... Always WAS behind the times, this just proves it.. Haahaahaahaaaa!

apologies for the intrusion..

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Blobby159 View Post
    Hi cervus,

I too am in the market, and if the other fella doesn't take it I will be happy to buy at your requested price assuming the gun is in as good an order as your selling note suggests!.. I would like to collect in a f2f meeting and live in Sth Herts, just outside of that marvel of modern motorways, the M25!, so I am within easy driving distance.
    I await your response here,
    Kind Regards....

I do actually have another M2 in FAC SPEC 7+1 again in as new order/had about 150 shots from new....pm if interested

Quote Originally Posted by cervus View Post
    I do actually have another M2 in FAC SPEC 7+1 again in as new order/had about 150 shots from new....pm if interested
    Hi Cervus... Is the M2 of which you speak the Full Monty 'Practical' version please? If so, can you send me a few good full left, full right then action left and right please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk