Mistake on my FAC?

Joshua

Hi:)
I got my FAC through the post today as a good friend has kindly given me some land premission. The FAC lists ammo and moderators, but no rifles! Where it says in reference to what firearms I'm allowed to posses, it just lists two moderators. Is this a mistake on their part?
I can't do alot with just moderators and ammo lol

Josh

Bless 'em they always make computer errors,it only human ;) I know of lads that put in for the basics & they got x2 of there needs ..ahhahaha :lol:

Hi Joshua
Just give the Firearms Dept a ring in the morning dont rant and rave explain that you think that they have made a printing error and ask if you can drop it up to them to put right i had a mistake made on my cert phoned up Gwent firearms dept droped it off at 09:00 and picked it up at 16:00 all present and correct
ATB Paul D

They made a mistake on mine last year which gave me two extra slots free. I don't plan to use them but its good to have the option.
They also were ultra efficient and did me a big favour. I had book a day off work and to pick up a barrel but I had made a mistake on my paper work which delayed things, when I call to expalin she said she'd do what she could and when I got home it had been hand delivered by the local firearms officer.

Hi Joshua
Just give the Firearms Dept a ring in the morning dont rant and rave explain that you think that they have made a printing error and ask if you can drop it up to them to put right i had a mistake made on my cert phoned up Gwent firearms dept droped it off at 09:00 and picked it up at 16:00 all present and correct
ATB Paul D
You must be one of the lucky ones

Hi Joshua
ATB Paul D

I had a similar thing with North Wales police, they forgot to include a moderator on one of my rifles and corrected the error in four hours.

Back