Thread: 30mm medium optilocks

30mm medium optilocks

I need a set of 30mm optilock medium rings and bases for a Tikka action blued or stainless

Thanks

Richard
    UK GUNWORKS customized 260 AI on a Remmy 700 Blue printed action, Border barrel 1/8 twist, McMillan Hunter stock, Third eye sound mod, 20MOA rail, Rings and bolt knob, Zeiss Conquest 6-20x50 scope

hiya guys im looking for a set as well .......hope you dont mind me jumping in on your post but it looks like you may be sorted.......thanks

Yes sorted now thanks to dearless

You'll probably be better off putting your own wanted thread up as they'll close this one now

Atb Richard
    UK GUNWORKS customized 260 AI on a Remmy 700 Blue printed action, Border barrel 1/8 twist, McMillan Hunter stock, Third eye sound mod, 20MOA rail, Rings and bolt knob, Zeiss Conquest 6-20x50 scope

I have a set sitting doing nothing guys, I used them briefly on my T3 Hunter before fitting a one piece sako mount and rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex100 View Post
    I have a set sitting doing nothing guys, I used them briefly on my T3 Hunter before fitting a one piece sako mount and rings.
    you have pm.......

Back up as the one I was sent the bases don't fit

Thanks

Richard

Hi Snowz
    Off track a bit but I would like to hear your impression of the Third Eye Mod, I have just bought one and tried it against two other mods on tuesday, Third Eye was the least efficient, best was my CQB then the Wildcat, it may have been because it was the 30 cal version and we were using 22-250 for the test. I would like to hear your view or anyone else out there, maybe as another thread.
    cheers FlyBoy270