Thread: Lancashire firearms credit where credits due

Lancashire firearms credit where credits due

Got to say ive been reading about people having problems with rewnels, variations, and such like, but i posted a varition off tuesday afternoon for a .204 tactical,

Today i decided i had made a mistake and rang them and told them i wanted to change it to a .204 ruger to which she said she was just about to start it and then i remeber i had forgot the modarator an hour later, so rang back and she was to just about to print up, but changed for me. If this isnt effcient i dont know what is. Should have it back next week.

And Phil Kelly Lancashire FEO is back on the road. Just an all round nice bloke who can actually think and not just see black letters on a white page, thats been drummed into them.

Quote Originally Posted by bri2506 View Post
    Got to say ive been reading about people having problems with rewnels, variations, and such like, but i posted a varition off tuesday afternoon for a .204 tactical,

Today i decided i had made a mistake and rang them and told them i wanted to change it to a .204 ruger to which she said she was just about to start it and then i remeber i had forgot the modarator an hour later, so rang back and she was to just about to print up, but changed for me. If this isnt effcient i dont know what is. Should have it back next week.

And Phil Kelly Lancashire FEO is back on the road. Just an all round nice bloke who can actually think and not just see black letters on a white page, thats been drummed into them.
    The girls who handle the processing at Hutton are exceptional , On any of my variations I just rung them up and they told me to call in later in the day as they would have it before the ACC within the hour for signing.
    Its a pity other forces dont follow their lead in competency.

Regards
    ALF

Quote Originally Posted by Alf Hart View Post
    The girls who handle the processing at Hutton are exceptional , On any of my variations I just rung them up and they told me to call in later in the day as they would have it before the ACC within the hour for signing.
    Its a pity other forces dont follow their lead in competency.

Regards
    ALF
    Are you sure that ALF in upper case is a good name (animal Liberation front)
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Nice one Bri

Just received mine back opened up at last from murckyside, both .22 and .243.

Had a good time up in Scotland with our longridge pal
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Nice one Bri

Just received mine back opened up at last from murckyside, both .22 and .243.

Had a good time up in Scotland with our longridge pal
    Im with him next week, congrates on the stag. Who did you do your level one with, need to get my finger out and get started