Thread: Police officers.

Police officers.

Question:

How do you tell the difference between a British Police Officer, an AustralianPolice Officer and an American Police Officer?

Answer:

Pose the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner,locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and charges. You arecarrying a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds beforehe reaches you and your family. What do you do?

BRITISH POLICE OFFICER'S Answer :

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man lookpoor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him toattack? Would we run away?
    What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gunlike a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say aboutthis situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am Icarrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send tosociety and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
    Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? IfI were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he wasstabbing me? Should I call 999?
    If I raise my gun and he turns and runs away, do I get blamed when he fallsover, knocks his head and kills himself? If I shoot him and lose the courtcase, does he have the opportunity to sue me, cost me my job, my credibilityand the loss of my family home?

AUSTRALIAN OFFICER'S Answer:

BANG!

AMERICAN OFFICER'S Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!'click'.

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Dad! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?'

Last edited by john.d.m; 22-04-2011 at 08:09.

Account Suspended
    Odd!

Quote Originally Posted by john.d.m View Post

Question:

How do you tell the difference between a British Police Officer, an AustralianPolice Officer and an American Police Officer?

Answer:

Pose the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner,locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and charges. You arecarrying a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds beforehe reaches you and your family. What do you do?

BRITISH POLICE OFFICER'S Answer :

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man lookpoor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him toattack? Would we run away?
    What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gunlike a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say aboutthis situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am Icarrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send tosociety and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
    Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? IfI were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he wasstabbing me? Should I call 999?
    If I raise my gun and he turns and runs away, do I get blamed when he fallsover, knocks his head and kills himself? If I shoot him and lose the courtcase, does he have the opportunity to sue me, cost me my job, my credibilityand the loss of my family home?

AUSTRALIAN OFFICER'S Answer:

BANG!

AMERICAN OFFICER'S Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!'click'.

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Dad! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?'

WHAT DOES THIS STORY TELL US ABOUT THE STATE OF BRITAIN TODAY?

I dont know but know doubt you will enlighten us further on it