Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thetford Invaded

Thetford Invaded

A very big thank you to Dusk til dawn for an amazing couple of days down at Thetford. Some people are just spot on and for a guy to offer me a chance to go down and have a go at a muntie without knowing me personally and then looking after me like a paying guest says it all. New friends made and my first muntjac buck! Thanks again and looking forwards to having you up this way to repay you for a top trip. Cheers mate
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 23-04-2011 at 14:41.

Well done Paul,looks like you had a good time,sounds like you were in good
    company , give me a shout when you have Dawn til Dusk over here,if i have
    anything (exciting) about we will have a seat out one night

nice result there paul !

well done mate

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post

A very big thank you to Dusk til dawn for an amazing couple of days down at Thetford. Some people are just spot on and for a guy to offer me a chance to go down and have a go at a muntie without knowing me personally and then looking after me like a paying guest says it all. New friends made and my first muntjac buck! Thanks again and looking forwards to having you up this way to repay you for a top trip. Cheers mate
    Hi Paul
    Thanks for the comments Paul, it was a pleasure for me seeing your reaction when you started to see the Muntie's
    im glad you got a very nice buck.
    looking forward to coming up see you soon.
    paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Solwaystalker View Post
    Well done Paul,looks like you had a good time,sounds like you were in good
    company , give me a shout when you have Dawn til Dusk over here,if i have
    anything (exciting) about we will have a seat out one night
    Thanks solwaystalker
    looking forward to meeting you, I had a great time with Paul down here.
    Regards
    Paul

nice one .
    not a bad part of the country for deer down there in thetford did you bump into a big red while out and about .
    regards
    norma

Saw a few really nice beasts beside the training grounds, much more solid that the highland stuff I'm used to.

What the bloody hell is the story with skining the little buggers!!!!??? Ages it took me, I think next time Paul you will need to give me lesson. Nightmare!
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 23-04-2011 at 21:04.

i always think if they were as big as say a fallow you would need a 50 cal to deck one tough little devils .bugger to skin best done still warm me thinks .glad you saw a red they are something else down there ! lucky enough to have one .

What the bloody hell is the story with skining the little buggers!!!!??? Ages it took me, I think next time Paul you will need to give me lesson. Nightmare!
    Sorry but that made me laugh ................................... thought it was me being enept and struggling with them.. They ALWAYS make my hands ache when peeling one.....................ALWAYS.

Nice buck BTW .

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Saw a few really nice beasts beside the training grounds, much more solid that the highland stuff I'm used to.

Hi Paul
    I thought i gave you a lesson, when i was skining the RAT, its not much different, Ha Ha