Fox template

quiteman

Hi all.
Need some help from you guys on stalking site, I have been looking for a real size fox that I can download to print using block software as I cannot find one for template but I seen one on here cut out of steel.
I would like to cut some out of ply so I can help my mate shoot at night by putting them out in the day time and then take him out when dark with the lamp all shooting are from high towers around the farms.
Chris

Hello mate i cut a steel fox out of 20mm plate a while ago i also cut a red deer stag they were posted on the gallery if you cant find them pm me and i will send you the photos

Mark

Hiquietman
There is a webpage you can go to and upload a picture,tell the site what size of poster you want
and the site will print out the required number of pages.
I did it with a picture of a fox and it took twelve pages.
Gives a really good representation and picture quality.
Makes a very good target.
I think the site is
www.blockposter.com
Worth a try and apologies if the name is incorrect
Cheers
Alan

Hi Quietman
Just found the fox pdf from that site.
It is eight pages and looks like rubbish until you print it and put it all together.
When I find out how to attach it,I will.
Good luck with it

Alan

lastlampingtrip008.jpg

This was an archery target stuck onto a 9mm board and cut out with 2 cats eyes stuck in it's head.
The ba***rds set me up with it one night. i fired 4 rounds at it and was just about to fling my rifle out of the truck and jump on it when i realised the lads were ****ing themselves laughing at me. i didn't twig that it hadn't even flinched. in my defense it was a long way away.

Ezzy

This was an archery target stuck onto a 9mm board and cut out with 2 cats eyes stuck in it's head.
The ba***rds set me up with it one night. i fired 4 rounds at it and was just about to fling my rifle out of the truck and jump on it when i realised the lads were ****ing themselves laughing at me. i didn't twig that it hadn't even flinched. in my defense it was a long way away.

That is classic :lol: !!!

are those 3 of the shots i can see on it?
very dead if they are.

I still have it in the loft. there are 4 shots in the body but that was the other lad who had his 243ackley in the car he had a go after. my shots are all in it's head.
if you look closely 1 is between the eyes, 1 is to the right of the right eye 1 to the right side of its nose and i think the other was above its left eye. i was using a 17rem at the time so head shots were the order of the day.

Ezzy

Back