Pictures from Norway

schultz and larsen

Some pictures from huntigg ground where I use to shooting partridge, walking and fishing......pictures are taken some years ago..

rypejakt2008038eh1.jpg

rypejakt2008059ph6.jpg

rypejakt2008039ep5.jpg

Im pretty sure they are Willow grouse that you huntup there lrieper wrong spelling but im sure you know wat i mean.....

Where in Norge are you??? i spend a few months every year working as a sau klipper.....

Hilsen nell

Yes, they look like yours grouse with some local varinants, this is area on south/east border of Jotunheimen....

fjord...red deer likes this hillsides...view on my huntig ground during red stag stalking....

356x.jpg

357w.jpg

035vg.jpg

045ah.jpg

068x.jpg

029n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes...hunting is good and you need to be fit.....Me and my friends use cabins where we stay during the hunting... all suplies we take with us on ours backs...meet back home...I am lucky to have red deer, moose and reindeer in the same terrain...but on different "levels"....:lol:

This "Castle" we use during reindeer huntig, sometimes if we go deep into the terein we bring tent with us ....this is on ca. 900 m above see level....

svasta038.jpg

svasta040.jpg

Fantastic photo's, what a place to live!

I've always wanted to visit Norway and now even more than ever! Just need to convince my wife and knowing her these photo's will help do the trick, she like a good walk and wide open spaces!!

Back