Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo's

Tattoo's

Hi everyone,

I would like to know and see if anyone here has any hunting tattoo's, im talking about Deer, Wildboar, Moose, Dogs, anything to do with stalking and Hunting. I dont have any at the moment because im too young but hopefully soon i will be getting some so if you do have some please post them up.
    Thanks

DeerStalkerBrent

'Hunting aint sport... It's a way of life!'

a mate of mine has hern the hunter on his back

i hav 5 rabbits tatooed on my chest
    from a distance they look like hares

Re: Tattoo's

Quote Originally Posted by DeerStalkerBrent
    Hi everyone,

I would like to know and see if anyone here has any hunting tattoo's, im talking about Deer, Wildboar, Moose, Dogs, anything to do with stalking and Hunting. I dont have any at the moment because im too young but hopefully soon i will be getting some so if you do have some please post them up.
    Thanks

DeerStalkerBrent

'Hunting aint sport... It's a way of life!'
    Be very careful what you have tattooed ! A mate of mine is well in to fish keeping and at twenty years of age had a clown fish on his arm , he is now 40 and all his mates call him NEMO !!!

I have a roe bucks head tattooed on the top of my arm 8) i will get the o/h to take a picture of it and put it on this post
    i think roe deer are so pretty and a big passion of mine .

I once saw a picture of a brilliant Tatoo- it cover the whole of a mans back ad backside - Huntsman on a horse in the middle of the back - a pack of hounds encircling the huntsman all chasing a fox - of which all you could see was his tail coming out of the backside.

tattoo

Hi ladystalker,

that would be great to have a look at your tattoo, im thinking about getting a roe buck tattoo on my forarm and proberly lots more

DeerStalkerBrent

my buck sorry mobile camera not very good does'nt do it justice .

i have a terrier on my shoulder he was the best terrier i ever had ladystalker that as got to be the best tattoo i've seen in a long time and i have about 20 i have a passion for roe too there's just something about roe bucks

Hi brother I dont if I told you but im going to detroit next year to get tom renshaw to do a full sleeve on my arm of animals like moose, bears and wolves
    later x