some people

bignoel

just dont have a clue .i had to set a fox trap in a garden in Sutton to catch a vixen she has 4 cubs aswell .now the local wildlife officer .told the client to get me to catch the vixen then to dispatch her and then they would return and catch the cub's for relocation ??? [wildlife animal abandonment act 1961 amended 2006 remains the same its illegal ] i have explained this to the client it is not illegal if they release them in the same area which in turn they will return ?? if they are to be re released in the country could she ask them at what age they are to be released and who will teach them to hunt and KILL and fend for them selfs urban foxes living in the countryside a no no .

now this has got me thinking wildlife centres who do take in many fox cubs this time each year do re release and do relocate them as seen on TV . but as a wild animal do they feed them live mice rats squirrels rabbits pheasant chicken .as thats what they will be hunting in the wild
and how do they prepare them for this

Also do they have liscance to transport and release wild animals.we know reguler drop off points and can shoot up to 10 foxes in 24hrs after adrop.

Was it not on this site that a white van was seen then the lads shot 20 foxes in a sheep/lambing field. The foxes were clueless. Suspected charity release into a food supply? Jim

Was it not on this site that a white van was seen then the lads shot 20 foxes in a sheep/lambing field. The foxes were clueless. Suspected charity release into a food supply? Jim

I know a number of years back there were some farmers in mid-wales who had what amounted to competitions to see who could shoot a fox closest to the 'release van'...

Im upto my neck in urban foxes at the moment, taken 9 adults from one garden, the woman 4 doors down feeds them :( Ive yet to run into the catch and release mob round here thank gawd

dont think they will release near me ,my shoot is a field away from the local fox hounds kennel ,sweet music from them every morning at about 6.30 am :lol:

no peter jones went 5 yrs ago now seems like yesterday ,he is enjoying retirement shoot with him now and again .his replacement mr puffa has gone now ,we have young new masters etc .they have a young chap i think from the berkley coming head hunted him apparently .one of my guns sister is a master with the grafton
regards
dug

Back