Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bum removers

Bum removers

Sorry about the title but just got in after starting work at 6am this morning.
    Does anybody use or have any experiences of the plastic removers you see advertised?

SF,

Do you mean the "Butt-out" device?

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable...&categoryID=15

I've seen it used (once) - and it worked well.

Charles

By "bum removers" do you mean, like security guards who can turn road protesters and squatters off your land?

I have two of these sitting waiting to be collected from my mates house, the only problem is he lives in Montana! I shall send him a march and shoot Tee shirt and he can send them to me, I hope.

They look as if they could be quick and easy, anybody who has used one seems to think they are good. I just can't imagine the actual "application"

John

bum removers

I have used one once and was amazed at how well it worked - just follow the instructions - insert twist and pull !!

Just glad its not me

This is what we used to use in the slaughterhouse,at least for a while.........................

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    I have seen Cervus use it several times with great ease, makes a nice clean job of it too.

Once I'm sorted with ground I will be getting a couple of them, for the sake of 20 ish, well worth it I think.

TJ

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington
    This is what we used to use in the slaughterhouse,at least for a while.........................
    Blimey, watching that made my arse twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington
    That would sort the old piles out once and for all!

I bought one but when it came to using it I couldn't bring myself to violate the buck with it. Might get some use when the doe's come into season though.