Thread: Update on events- Ghurkas thread 'Ive been robbed'

Update on events- Ghurkas thread 'Ive been robbed'

After a little investigating it turns out that the neighbouring landowner (the owner of the field in which the stalker was parked up) was also visited by this guy and given the same 'blag' as he gave my friend....that he used to stalk here years ago and offering some pheasants as a gift....never was there any stalking permission given or even asked for!!!
    I suspect he has been going around the area using the same tactics to provide himself with a little 'ammunition' if confronted whilst on the land at stupid o clock when it is too early to confirm the facts!

My advise to you mate is to stop right now. Your obvious lack of respect for the law and sheer greed is going to get someone killed. Your client could quite easily have shot me that morning and you know it!! Your selfish actions are putting stalkers and clients at risk!

Have you tried to get the stalking on the neighbouring farm now that you know the other person doesn't have it, and use the tactic better having someone on the ground who you know looking after it so the same situation wont happen again . Turn the situation to your advantage and hopefully get more stalking.

Moose

Seems was correct can you remember make and model of his vehical better still reg number a word in his ear from pc plod my ensure it never happen again and get a wrong un out of stalking. If you ever get a name and are sure of the facts please name and shame

I should record the whole event on paper. If it happens again record on paper, use your mobile to take photographs of vehicle, and people involved and then call police and tell them you have confronted armed trespassers. Give all the info to the landowner as well.

People who do not repsect boundaries or are jsut blagging their way in deserve to loose their ticket and freedom as far as I am concerned.

needs reported to the police mate. Can't have a blag cowboy shooting where the wind takes him because so much can go wrong. If he pings off a skyliner or a skimmer whos door will the police come knocking on to lift your guns when some walker nearly loses their head. Lets face it, anyone with that mindset to poach and bullsh!t there way on and off won't care much for safety, animal welfare or your stake in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    After a little investigating it turns out that the neighbouring landowner (the owner of the field in which the stalker was parked up) was also visited by this guy and given the same 'blag' as he gave my friend....that he used to

My advise to you mate is to stop right now. Your obvious lack of respect for the law and sheer greed is going to get someone killed. Your client could quite easily have shot me that morning and you know it!! Your selfish actions are putting stalkers and clients at risk!
    A member on here then?

+1 to sikamalc's post

Quote Originally Posted by yorksjt View Post
    A member on here then?
    Maybe , maybe not
    and this site is a good stage to present such a case that will hopefully get noticed
    and plus Ghurka has tried with out going down the difficult route
    so fair play to him for that
    other than that mate, collect as much evidence as you can and make it water tight, so no comeback