Thread: How might we have fared in this situation?

How might we have fared in this situation?

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

That I Am afraid is the way they work nowadays. There is somthing very wrong about it

Im afraid thats this country to a tee !!!
    No wonder people do end up taking the law into their own hands when the authorities carry on like this,no wonder more and more law abiding people are leaving this country soon there will only be the skum left to feed of each other !

That Appalling, to be treated in such a manner is inexcusable. The Police have a duty to maintain law and order.

Make's you wonder in this case, shuold Tracy have phoned them in this case or waited till they slit her throat !!

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Make's you wonder in this case, shuold Tracy have phoned them in this case or waited till they slit her throat !!
    As news reports are notoriously inaccurate I dare say there's more to this than we have read, however on the face of it Miss St Clair Pearce apparently did herself no favours;

"I said I would spray them with the weed killer and one in a red T-shirt, who was about 14, went ballistic. The language coming out of his mouth was unbelievable.
    I had a short-bladed knife in my hand for the weed removal and he took that as a challenge."

They had witnesses, she had none and the police are likely to take the path of least resistance, at least in the short term. It might not be right but a situation like that should act as a reminder to all of us who have firearms just how vunerable we are if we are involved in any kind of confrontation.