Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying a gun of a site like this

buying a gun of a site like this

Hi
    Anybody no of a way to buy a gun from one of these site's which will keep the buyer and the seller safe from been ripped off by either side .

dully1963

Go look at your potencial purchace, see many pics, ask questions, read & judge the seller. As all unseen , unknown its a risk. Common sence , & gut instinct helps.

Quote Originally Posted by dully1963 View Post
    Hi
    Anybody no of a way to buy a gun from one of these site's which will keep the buyer and the seller safe from been ripped off by either side .

dully1963
    Yes. Buy one from someone off of this site. Admin don`t stand no s^^t from rip off merchants!!
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Bought a couple of things off the guys on this site no probs and great service a credit to everybody
    Regards
    Dave..

plus one from me. Everyone does what they say they'll do a generally respectable bunch.

I have bought 2 rifles and a scope from this site.

All deals have been a pleasure and am 100% happy with all my purchases.

Cheers

Ross

Established Poster
    I too have bought 2 rifles and 1 scope off this site plus iv even sold a scope so all really good people to deal with in my opinion

foxer1

Quote Originally Posted by dully1963 View Post
    Hi

dully1963
    Face to Face, using cash works well

I've done many deals with people off this site with no problems. People with FAC's tend to be honest folk or they wouldn't get one in the first place!
    MS

I have just sold two rifles to gentlemen off this site One was a true gent we agreed a price met and he gave me what we agreed no haggle or anything and away he went chuffed to bits with his new purchase, The other we agreed a price and met at the same place as last gent but not such a smooth transaction , I will not say too much yet as I have put a lot of faith in the second gent and we will see if he is a man of his word or just a ********ter if it is the second I will name and shame as I would not like any body else to be drawn in by this individual.
    Will post an update later in the week when I see what happens.
    Karl