Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't want to jinx myself "BUT"

Don't want to jinx myself "BUT"

I have been looking for a thread i took part in about my clients having alot of misses and it was unnaturally high. (probably on my main thread but theres about 15 pages to wade through and I can't be bothered).
    Anyway just tallied up for the month end as i'm not stalking tonight but waiting for a fox on the shoot.
    Its funny how things level out.
    76 deer this year and only 5 misses which I think is very good, as I pride myself at getting in close and some clients get a little excited.

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Thats a good average John

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    76 deer this year and only 5 misses
    bloody hell John, that's tidy

bet your clients remember each miss john .dont we all hate it when it happens ,just when i think i am actually getting the hang of stalking i miss a shot ! and boy does it give you a kick in the balls .but it makes you go back to basics ,practice ,concerntrate ,a clean miss now and again happens to us all and judging by your stats yr clients dont miss much ,nice one

john,

well done good going.
    dont see as many videos these days, its not like you.

atb for the rest of the season, f.

That is good going! Is that since January or end of April-end of April?

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    bet your clients remember each miss john .dont we all hate it when it happens ,just when i think i am actually getting the hang of stalking i miss a shot ! and boy does it give you a kick in the balls .but it makes you go back to basics ,practice ,concerntrate ,a clean miss now and again happens to us all and judging by your stats yr clients dont miss much ,nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    john,

well done good going.
    dont see as many videos these days, its not like you.

atb for the rest of the season, f.
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ452 View Post
    That is good going! Is that since January or end of April-end of April?
    From jan 1st.
    norma last summer I had about 16 misses in 30 deer thats the point i was making but cant find the thread.
    Frank you will have to buy vol4 next winter mate.
    I have put a few on utube but have got sick of having everything disected to bits.
    Poor backstop, poor shot, why did it run if it was heart shot?, Just grew tired of having to explain camera angles and zooms, you know the thing.
    I have been there on every shot and "allowed" the shot, just sick of been slated by people who were not there at the time.
    Not my loss.
    Videos need to show what is supposed to happen not what does happen or is precieved to happen.

Maybe your clients remember the post and have been practising or you are getting them a lot closer

Same old story john if you have the guts to put your head above the parapet you are likley to get it shot off (pun intended)used to enjoy vidios.but as some do not understand cameras can make things look quite a bit differant.
    Hope its good shot reload on the fox tonight got 5 cubs this am waited best part of an hour for Vixen but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by roedeerred View Post
    Maybe your clients remember the post and have been practising or you are getting them a lot closer

Well done on the cubs.
    I have the guts but got sick of defending myself all the time.
    The camera still goes everywhere with me.
    The disapointing thing is alot who are on film and would like to share their outing and sucess are off here so its agro for them as well to be called un safe ect.
    Think the thing is it was just one of those things with the misses, maybe was getting to close??

BUT,

30 Bucks this month, April.

Stan