Thread: New Member

Hi fellow Stalkers,
    I am new to this forum. I am a professional deer manager and passionate countryman.
    I have been stalking for over 20 years mainly Fallow, Roe & Muntjac, although I have travelled extensively throughout Europe and shot most species of big game in the EU, my favourite being Chamois.
    <ADVERT REMOVED>

kind regards

Cervus13
    Last edited by csl; 02-05-2011 at 10:09.

Welcome to the site sir and i seen your advert i know it has now gone and there is a system of ten posts before you advertise but can you put some pictures up on the site of your dogs working if you have any and how are the new owners of your pups that have been sold doing

I have sent you images from my phone that I have taken earlier this evening by email.
    Hopefully I am near ten posts now so I can advertise without upsetting the webmasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cervus13 View Post
    I have sent you images from my phone that I have taken earlier this evening by email.
    Hopefully I am near ten posts now so I can advertise without upsetting the webmasters.
    you can advertise at anytime without upsetting us, but just like the rest of the people who advertise you have to pay the princely sum of 10 per month. It's easy to do just go to the classifieds section and there right at the top in bright yellow is all the information.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses