Thread: GWP bitch puppy for sale.

GWP bitch puppy for sale.

I have just one GWP bitch puppy left, she has now been innoculated, and is 12 weeks old she is a cracking pup perhaps the brightest of the litter.

The dam is from one of the best breeders in Scotland, (http://www.kenneltrudvang.co.uk/index1.htm)

I had to wait 2 years to get the right pup from this line, she is out of 1st generation Danish import., she has no bad habits, she is as good as gold with children and other dogs, and fine with both stock and fowl. A number of members have seen her working; in truth a major reason for my breeding from her was to keep a pup back for myself. My dog is primarily a deer dog but has been used for wing shooting.

The sire is from one of the best kennels in England.
    http://www.bryantscroftgundogs.co.uk/
    At the minute is competing in Field Trials.

I want 600 for her to a good home.

Thanks for looking.

Tahr
    Last edited by Thar; 02-05-2011 at 10:30.

No way Im letting Liz know this mate!!! Itll be sod the hol and get the otyher kennel done!!

Gwp

Very interested in gap bitch liked the look of yours, any suggestions or knowledge of some pups coming up of similar character , I have small children and a roe stalking interest.

Hi Thomas
    Sorry all my pups have long gone, you could try Trudvang kennels; Chris the owner might have or know were some well breed pups are of similar lines to mine. He stays near to you too.
    Best of luck
    Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas hawson View Post
    Very interested in gap bitch liked the look of yours, any suggestions or knowledge of some pups coming up of similar character , I have small children and a roe stalking interest.
    THERES a litter due in november, i would recommend, if you google, KAVACANNE GWPS, that should get you on website

you could phone Rory Major, I left my number with him as he knew a litter coming up, they should be due or ready about now. I managed to get one from trudvang kennels......so far very very pleaed with the lines

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas hawson View Post
    Hi Thomas, I have some some bitch pups for sale similar blood lines to Thar,s dogs. Been docked and had Jabs, thay are pointing and retrieving and will come to the whistle, ATB ye old stalker