Thread: Hello from the Nolfok Suffolk Boarder

Hello from the Nolfok Suffolk Boarder

Hello all just joined I live in a hamlet on the Nofolk Suffolk boarder near Brandon.I stalk Muntjac Roe Red Fallow and CWD locally on my permissions.We get some fantastic Medal Fallow Munts Red and CWD every year I will post some pics when I get chance.Its a shame the local Roe heads are so poor hope to meet some of you guys soon.Do you have any local meat ups?

J B, welcome to the site, I too stalk in the same areas, there has been local meet ups at the Larling Angel, always nice to meet/chat to local stalkers any time. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by J Blane View Post
    Hello all just joined I live in a hamlet on the Nofolk Suffolk boarder near Brandon.I stalk Muntjac Roe Red Fallow and CWD locally on my permissions.We get some fantastic Medal Fallow Munts Red and CWD every year I will post some pics when I get chance.Its a shame the local Roe heads are so poor hope to meet some of you guys soon.Do you have any local meat ups?
    Hello J Blane
    welcome to the site, we sometimes meet at the larling Angel for a pint and chat, I will send you a pm next time its arranged if you like.
    DTD

I'm based in Harling, shout if meeting up. T'is my local!