Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Scmidt and Bender Klassik (germany) 2.5 - 10 X 56

  1. #1

    Scmidt and Bender Klassik (germany) 2.5 - 10 X 56

    Schmidt and Bender Klassik (Germany):
    2.5 - 10 X 56. No 8 reticle. 30mm tube. Has been used, but in very good nick, all lenses perfect.
    A few (7) light surface marks, but all 'reblacked'.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scopes.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	6509

    Scope in Oxfordshire.
    Open to sensible offers around 650
    I will probably put this on Ebay within a few days if no deal done here.
    I have other quality scopes available.
    Last edited by kickon; 02-05-2011 at 15:11. Reason: price added

  2. #2
    What other scopes you have mate! i have a friend who is looking at the moment,

    Garry

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GarryS View Post
    What other scopes you have mate! i have a friend who is looking at the moment,

    Garry
    Hi, all going to be on here...just putting them on now!
    Cheers

  4. #4
    My Crystal ball has told me to offer 300?

    Royal

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1980 View Post
    My Crystal ball has told me to offer 300?

    Royal
    Think your crystal ball might need some new batteries! lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kickon View Post
    Think your crystal ball might need some new batteries! lol
    Well give people an idea of the price you want then or you may as well put it on ebay and people can bid!!!!lol

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1980 View Post
    Well give people an idea of the price you want then or you may as well put it on ebay and people can bid!!!!lol
    OK, I have added some ideas of what I'd let them go for...

  8. #8
    Hi

    Interested in this scope

    PM sent

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Schmidt & Bender KLASSIK 10X42 30MM TUBE A7 REC
    By mmbeatle in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 18:01
  2. Schmidt and Bender 8x56 Hungarian Klassik
    By Cadex in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 14-06-2010, 22:46
  3. Schmidt Bender Klassik 6x42
    By nightforce in forum Optics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-12-2009, 08:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •