Max's 2nd Fallow

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Quick piccy of Max with on third outing on the Fallow, he's now found Roe, Munties and Fallow for me now chuffed to bits with him.
Sat him under a high seat for the first time the outing before last, in about 2 minutes he had chewed his lead through, but then sat there for about 1.1/2 hours without getting up once. :eek: A bit of a shock after training quite a few spaniels ;)

DSC00640.jpg

Crap photo (it was dark)

Wayne

He seems to be doing very well with his finds, well done Max.

Strange how he wouldn't settle with his lead on, I had a German Shepherd that hated the lead on, would pull like mad with it on and try everything to get rid of it. Once off, would walk to heel, go and return on command.

Strange.

Good on you.

TJ

Hi Tj
He is still very green but he is learning quick and with all the standing crops still about very reassuring to have along.
He is good as gold walking on a lead, but he's always chewing something when he's sat even if its just grass :rolleyes: so I think it was just a case of its there so I'll eat it :D

Johnathan,
These two are from West Herefordshire :D

Wayne

nice going wayne
looks like max is turning into a cracker
i hav been having sika out with me now all the time
nothing like the real thing to bring them on that bit more
just got to control her exciment a little but it will calm down soon
well done on grassing that pair

Bandit Country said:
WAYNE DAVIES said:
Johnathan,
These two are from West Herefordshire :D

Wayne

I thought that was obvious by the webbed hooves - and you can see from the photo they are 'kissing cousins'! :lol:

No banjo's though.
Around my part of the county then wayne?
happy hunting

Jonathon

243varmint and bandit country
I have no idea what your on about as I live in the more civilised east of the county :lol: :lol:

Wayne

Back