Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reloading near stansted airport

Reloading near stansted airport

Is there anyone who is a experienced at reloading in the stansted Essex are that would mine showing me how to reload properly to a high standard please?

Do you have a reloading manual? The Lee manual shows you how to reload to high standards and gives you the science behind it. If you can't find someone (and how will you know that he or she is teaching you to load to high standards?) don't be afraid to read the book and follow the steps. It's not that difficult.~Muir

SD Regular
    As always Muir speaks fine sense. If it's of interest, I'm local and and am just starting out reloading - we can learn/make mistakes together if you like.

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

i am thinking of getting into reloading and im in the braintree area and need someone to help me also

SD Regular
    Let's arrange a beer to discuss. I can share what I do have to help minimise cost. Calibres?

I'm 270 and will be doing 223 at some point. BTW the cradle to grave reloading link just resurfaced in 'Recent Posts' is very good - pictures and all.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

If you want good quality reloading information you should try YouTube.

There is a guy called the Ammosmith and he has loads of videos for the beginner.

If you want to come around to see me I can also help as I have been reloading for about 12 months, I have had some good success with .223 and .243.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymirrors View Post
    Is there anyone who is a experienced at reloading in the stansted Essex are that would mine showing me how to reload properly to a high standard please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    As always Muir speaks fine sense. If it's of interest, I'm local and and am just starting out reloading - we can learn/make mistakes together if you like.

E t R
    Quote Originally Posted by goldeneve frise View Post
    i am thinking of getting into reloading and im in the braintree area and need someone to help me also
    Lads I am about 45 mins from Stanstead and would be more than willing to give up some time to show you the black art either as a group or individually
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

been thinking of reloading a little while now.... can i jump in on this too please?!

Boy! Would I like to be a fly on the wall at this get together. Make sure that someone brings a Lee book. Toss out anyone who mentions neck turning, run-out indicators, micrometer seating dies, or anything that doesn't simply discuss the steps for producing a safe, clean, uniform cartridge that will go bang when you pull the trigger. It's all that can be discussed by referendum and all a novice should be concentrating on. JHMO, of course...~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    Lads I am about 45 mins from Stanstead and would be more than willing to give up some time to show you the black art either as a group or individually
    offers don't come much better than that
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."