Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss 10x45 RF Victory Rangefinder Binoculars

Zeiss 10x45 RF Victory Rangefinder Binoculars

I can get some Zeiss 10x45 RF Victory Rangefinder Binoculars from the USA for 1300 when my sister returns in a weeks time. They are an ex demo pair and as new. Can someone with experience give me some feedback on how good/bad they are please ???

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidt View Post
    I can get some Zeiss 10x45 RF Victory Rangefinder Binoculars from the USA for 1300 when my sister returns in a weeks time. They are an ex demo pair and as new. Can someone with experience give me some feedback on how good/bad they are please ???
    They are very good mate and at that price a bit of a bargain
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Schmidt,

I use them in their 8 x size and wouldn't be without them.

Stan

I would suggest you try looking through any 10x bins and see whether you can keep the image stable. Personally, I would go for a lower magnification.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

I have the 8x version and love them.
    I demoed a 10x set and just couldnt hold them steady enough.

I have a pair of the 10,s and I love them they are a bit heavier than the 8,s but I think the extra mag is worth it. You can get them in the uk for about 1450 so abit of a saving always better in your pocket.

I have had a set for a year or so nowand would not be without them. They are an awesome piece of glass and the rangefinder is top notch. You won't regret spending the money. Buy the best and cry once!!

Cheers

OT

X10 for me in fl's
    Just ordered 10x45 Rf's
    God help your shooting with a rifle if you can't even keep bino's steady. Use your sticks for extra steadiness.
    Seriously x10 are super at dusk well on par with an older 8x56 swaros I looked through.
    I can see later with them then what most clients scopes "give up", they are also good for assessing heads.

I do use them with a pair of sticks, and my shooting (shotgun and rifle) is more then adequate thank you.

However, I also use them for other applications other then stalking and don't take sticks with me for that.

I bought a pair for thier rangefinding when long rangeing,but my ELs have never been out of the house since, even for stalking....