Thread: Wanted: Lightforce Blitz 240 Lamp Housing

Wanted: Lightforce Blitz 240 Lamp Housing

as title, would just like the reflector housing if you have a spare one floating around or the whole lamp if you havent, working or not, clear lens should be in top condition
    WHY?

just in case you dont find one from one of the gents on here, i have just seen them new for 99.99 if its of any use to you.
    i dont know if i can post link so i wont but pm me if need be.

I'm in no way what so every to do with the company.haha

Phil.

Here it is but for 30 more you can get a new one and keep your old one for spares.... http://www.deben.com/lightforce-acce...r-housing.html

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Here it is but for 30 more you can get a new one and keep your old one for spares.... http://www.deben.com/lightforce-acce...r-housing.html
    I have found them for 100 plus post. Just trying the other option first. Cheers

240's are too cumbersome and are in many ways pretty useless.. they will break off if fitted on your roof remote and look stupid and are too bright and a hassle out a window of you 4X4 but you will know that. A 170 is a better light and unless you want to scare planes coming in to land i would definately ditch the 240 for a 170?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    240's are too cumbersome and are in many ways pretty useless.. they will break off if fitted on your roof remote and look stupid and are too bright and a hassle out a window of you 4X4 but you will know that. A 170 is a better light and unless you want to scare planes coming in to land i would definately ditch the 240 for a 170?
    Thanks for your view but this is a wanted for spares, not your advice on the why I should get rid of my 240. I have been using a 240 for over three years to great effect, out of the door and sunroof with no problem. I have a variable which you can turn up or down believe it or not to minimise scaring planes, either taking off or on final approach. I have a 170 already which I use now and then but mainly kept as a.spare.

OK, bash oan.....