Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poaching T*#ts !!!!!!!!!!!

Poaching T*#ts !!!!!!!!!!!

I had a phone call from a friend of mine 2 days ago asking me if I wanted some venison. I thought he must have hit one in the car but he then went on to tell me that he had found it on his land with puncture wounds underneath and on the haunches.

Do you think if I ring the FEO he will add Bull X's and Poaching T*#ts to my ticket.

You wait for the bucks to come into season then some Pr#c* comes along with his dog kills a buck then just leaves it under a hedge.

Right rant over and I do feel a little better.

Wayne

Always a slim chance at this time of year that it came off worse in a scrap with one of its own kind.

Been reading the paper and three Doncaster men have been caught deer poaching on the north bank of the humber, one said that the dog was after rabbits and the deer got in the way.
    What pi--es me off is one of them was a member of our local wildfowling club. and only last year was fined for cruelty to animals.
    The judge said they can expect community service to a custodial sentance, we all know what that means a slapped bum and litter picking for a couple of weeks while he gets his lurcher fit ! DF

Quote Originally Posted by wayneinthepub View Post

Do you think if I ring the FEO he will add Bull X's and Poaching T*#ts to my ticket.
    My first yes first FAC said this:

' The holder of this certificate may posess, purchase or aquire expanding ammunition or the missiles of such ammunition, in the calibers authorised by this certificate and use only in connection with the lawful shooting of deer,the shooting of vermin or, in connection with the management of any estate, other wildlife, the humane killing of animals, the shooting of animals for the protection of other animals and humans'

Would that cover it???

Sadly, Essex took that of my ticket when I moved here

im sure if it was on your ticket when you moved there then its just a change of address not a whole new ticket? but then again that's essex for you.when i lived there they said if i wanted a deer legal calibre then i must have my lvl 1
    I`m afraid when i die the wife will sell my gear for the price i told her

I had it until renewal, then it was all changed over to Essex Firearms, Shotguns and Explosives Section. My FAO is sound; ex army and a deer stalker!!

Anyway, drifting off thread a bit......

Hope this one finds itself on the wrong side of a gutter on a good tide,
    What pi--es me off is one of them was a member of our local wildfowling club.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by richardM695 View Post
    My first yes first FAC said this:

' The holder of this certificate may posess, purchase or aquire expanding ammunition or the missiles of such ammunition, in the calibers authorised by this certificate and use only in connection with the lawful shooting of deer,the shooting of vermin or, in connection with the management of any estate, other wildlife, the humane killing of animals, the shooting of animals for the protection of other animals and humans'

Would that cover it???

Sadly, Essex took that of my ticket when I moved here
    If you no longer have that 'standard' condition to cover you for possession of expanding ammo, what do you have?

Have a look at the relevant sections of the HO Guidance and you'll see that it's the universal one that we were saddled with post-Dunblane to cover all eventualities/reasons for possession - not use, you need a matching condition on the firearm for that.

I obviously still have the bit about the expanding ammo a)for lawfull shooting of deer. b) vermin .

I no longer have the bit about shooting animals for the protection of other animals or humans.

So essentially I couldn't shoot a dog/fox/wolf/big cat that was mauling a human or other animal.

Quote Originally Posted by richardM695 View Post
    I obviously still have the bit about the expanding ammo a)for lawfull shooting of deer. b) vermin .

I no longer have the bit about shooting animals for the protection of other animals or humans.

So essentially I couldn't shoot a dog/fox/wolf/big cat that was mauling a human or other animal.
    I gather they have re writen the expanding ammo condition and are introducing it nationwide as and when certs go through the system. They have had so many people confuse the ammo condition with their actual rifle conditions that the ACPO felt the condition should be re hashed.