Thread: .223 rifle

.223 rifle

Guy's i am on the lookout to get another .223 rifle , on a budget of between 500 - 600
    but would like one screw cut with mod if possible , other problem is I am a left hooker so stock would need to be ambi or L/H , would prefer it if it was somewhere within travelling distance of Central Scotland but doesn't have to be

if any of you lads see anything that might fit the bill could you pm me and let me know please

Thanks

Tommy

i have 1 if anygood further down page.

there is a 223 tikka supervarmint on the bbs forum for 600 it comes with leupold scope also

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    there is a 223 tikka supervarmint on the bbs forum for 600 it comes with leupold scope also
    Yeh i just missed that one Jay , someone pipped me to the post.......as usual

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    i have 1 if anygood further down page.
    Just had a look Chris , will have a think about it while I am at work tonight mate , if you have any more info on it could you pm me ie good points or not so good

Thanks
    Tommy

Have you thought about new. You could get and A-bolt for that money. OK its a Browning but fer what i have heard and seen they shoot very well. a friend has just ordered one just for the charlie, screw cut and a spare mag. just a thought that was all

Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    Have you thought about new. You could get and A-bolt for that money. OK its a Browning but fer what i have heard and seen they shoot very well. a friend has just ordered one just for the charlie, screw cut and a spare mag. just a thought that was all
    Hi activeiii , yeh now thinking about new rifle given the price of s/h ones , I have found a shop in the gun mart that can do me a lefthanded Tikka for around 750 and a few other .223's for around 600 brand new...i got some thinking to do on this

cheers

Tommy

Thanks to all who replied

As above gents , thanks for all the offers of rifles and advice , i need to check out reviews of all the rifles offered and compare prices to buying brand new etc , if I decide to buy one of the rifles offered then i'll be in touch with the relevent party asap

Many many thanks to all

Tommy

Gent's , I am now sorted out with a .223 rifle

A very big thankyou to all who offered rifles or advice i am very grateful to all

cheers
    Tommy