Thread: cheeky /useless

cheeky /useless

just havin a look at sd on the pc and the dogs in our bootroom kick off ,they only do that when someone is about so i look up from the pc and see charlie coming across the paddock infront of the house 5.45 pm on a sat cheeky devil had the 243 out an hour ago and had a crow from the window so put me boots on and grabbed said rifle .charlie had gone through the hedge and i was thinking it would go up the field infront of me .got to gate no fox .gave a squeak nothing just going to turn back and out it pops ten yrds in front of me ,dont know who was more supprised ,off it trotted so i steady myself gave it a ohh it paused i shot ,i missed dic* head useless tos*pot fed p now ,must practice free hand

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    just havin a look at sd on the pc and the dogs in our bootroom kick off ,they only do that when someone is about so i look up from the pc and see charlie coming across the paddock infront of the house 5.45 pm on a sat cheeky devil had the 243 out an hour ago and had a crow from the window so put me boots on and grabbed said rifle .charlie had gone through the hedge and i was thinking it would go up the field infront of me .got to gate no fox .gave a squeak nothing just going to turn back and out it pops ten yrds in front of me ,dont know who was more supprised ,off it trotted so i steady myself gave it a ohh it paused i shot ,i missed dic* head useless tos*pot fed p now ,must practice free hand
    could have been worse, you could have been asleep in the high chair lol

thats two now tony thinking i might give up keepering and try golf !