gun shops in liverpool

nemo

im going to a stag do in liverpool in the near future and me and the brides father being the older members of the party will need arest from flat out drinking and strip clubs ;)so if theres any shops worth alook please let me know cheers.

im going to a stag do in liverpool in the near future and me and the brides father being the older members of the party will need arest from flat out drinking and strip clubs ;)so if theres any shops worth alook please let me know cheers.

Don't the pubs double up as gunshops in Liverpool?;):coat:

As far as I am aware there are no gun shops in liverpool, nearest is probably out towards wigan in standish. Plenty of pubs though!

There used to be one in James street, long gone now though, probably a lap dancing bar now.

Nearest one is centrevine in formby (should take about 20-30 seconds to see everything although they are quite good for reloading stuff, next would be wild Bills in rufford, also known as seftons garage, again, not a great shop but good for reloading.
Centrevine is probably more suited to vintage guns, that sort of thing. Next is probably Bamfords in Eccleston but you'd be travelling for 45mins to get there.
If you fancy rimfire shooting some wabbits and I'm free (during day is best) I could take you out, you would need an open ticket.

Tony

Back