Thread: Taurus .357 lbr scope rail

Taurus .357 lbr scope rail

Sorry, not stalking related but your an informed bunch

Does anyone out there have a taurus lbr in .357?

having managed to find quite a good deal on a second hand one and shot it a few times i have found that i have to hold under the target about 6 inches to get it in the bull (with the adjustable sights at their limit) and as a result i think i'll put a red dot scope on it.

I have done numerous searches on google etc but can't seem to find a rail which specifically states that it will fit a taurus lbr in .357. I want one which will attached to the rib rather than having to screwit into the top of the revolver.

Does anyone have, or know which one will fit, if so, could you let me know the model and make and maybe where i could get one from?

All help on this much appreciated, cheers guys.

Regards

Jim

Brownells / Cabelas, links from such like?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Don't mind where its from, as long as its at the right price and will definatly fit. Would prefer a UK supplier, but not essencial.

It looks something like the one attached to this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taurus LBR.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	6654

What load were you having to hold 6" low with the sights all the way down? I have a Model 92 .357 and i don't have any problems with POI with any load -tho you must adjust it to the particular load.~Muir

Not sure if this is allowed but there is a chap selling a simmonds 4x32 pistol scope and taurus mount on airgunbbs for 100. Bargain.

The simmonds pistol scopes get better reviews than the rifle scopes. Plus your not going to be dawn stalking with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    What load were you having to hold 6" low with the sights all the way down? I have a Model 92 .357 and i don't have any problems with POI with any load -tho you must adjust it to the particular load.~Muir
    Its factory .38 special, so fairly light.

Maybe i just have dodgy eyesight, or aim it differently. The way it was set up previously i had to hold under about 12 inches.

Rimfire magic from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by rarms View Post
    Rimfire magic from memory.
    Yeah i think they have canned selling LBRs and associated acessories. I may just give then a shout though to see if they have any kicking around.

Cheers