Taurus .357 lbr scope rail

Daft Dog

Sorry, not stalking related but your an informed bunch ;)

Does anyone out there have a taurus lbr in .357?

having managed to find quite a good deal on a second hand one and shot it a few times i have found that i have to hold under the target about 6 inches to get it in the bull (with the adjustable sights at their limit) and as a result i think i'll put a red dot scope on it.

I have done numerous searches on google etc but can't seem to find a rail which specifically states that it will fit a taurus lbr in .357. I want one which will attached to the rib rather than having to screwit into the top of the revolver.

Does anyone have, or know which one will fit, if so, could you let me know the model and make and maybe where i could get one from?

All help on this much appreciated, cheers guys.

Regards

Jim

Don't mind where its from, as long as its at the right price and will definatly fit. Would prefer a UK supplier, but not essencial.

It looks something like the one attached to this:
taurus LBR.jpg

What load were you having to hold 6" low with the sights all the way down? I have a Model 92 .357 and i don't have any problems with POI with any load -tho you must adjust it to the particular load.~Muir

Not sure if this is allowed but there is a chap selling a simmonds 4x32 pistol scope and taurus mount on airgunbbs for £100. Bargain.

The simmonds pistol scopes get better reviews than the rifle scopes. Plus your not going to be dawn stalking with it lol

What load were you having to hold 6" low with the sights all the way down? I have a Model 92 .357 and i don't have any problems with POI with any load -tho you must adjust it to the particular load.~Muir

Its factory .38 special, so fairly light.

Maybe i just have dodgy eyesight, or aim it differently. The way it was set up previously i had to hold under about 12 inches.

Back