Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bait 4 foxs

bait 4 foxs

got a bait station about a 100 yrds from the kitchen window and have tryed some canadas that were giving my cricket wickets too much fertilizer .nothing touched them that is till last night in all that rain !the suspect took said goose and road pin some 50 yrds then following the feathers, dead easy i found the carcase back at the den some 300 yrds FROM THE HOUSE .so tonight we wait .

They say that they never sh#t on thier own doorstep!!!!!!! sounds like she's been doing it on yours

wasnt shxttxng though it was already dead would you pass up a free dinner

Mark

had vixon at 8.45 pm after 2 hrs waiting my piles are now killing me lol out for the cubs in a bit looks like 4 good size too

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    had vixon at 8.45 pm after 2 hrs waiting my piles are now killing me lol out for the cubs in a bit looks like 4 good size too
    Well done. Cubs arent out by here yet, cant be far off though.

cubs not playing ball left vixon by earth will lear up in the morning when they are hungry

i took a dog and vixen on thursday night and 5 good size cubs .urban foxes they are about here

had two cubs, back after tea for the others ,times like this i am glad i live on the shoot god knows how i did it when i lived 12 mile away

dig some rabbit cages in and back fill the other holes