Some Support Needed

trev

Evening Everyone,
Its the Range Day at Epperstone Range, Notts.
I've managed to get a day when the police or the millitary are not on the range.
Its FREE to any member of SD, New toys to play with supplied by Viking arms.
Is there no interest at all !

Hi Trev its a bit to far for me ... but i'm sure you'll get plenty of takers from the lads in the midlands.
Good luck !!!!!
Regards Dave (Jelen deer services )

Its the bank holiday monday the 30th May, Its on the calender and posted in social events.
your support would be great,
Trev.

Hi Trev

I would love to have come along, but don’t live local any more. Last time I shot there I got a bolloking for wearing camo to a BDS range day,:rolleyes: I hope the lads do support you.

ATB

Tahr

trev,rearly enjoyed the one i came on very interesting and lots of help offered by all who attended.unfortunatly will not be able to attend this one as i will be at harewood that weekend with the P.U.B.S TEAM hope it is well attended for you.

I would love to support you Trev but unfortunately that is the same weekend as the Phoenix meeting in Bisley.

Have been to the Range Days before and had a great time, and now shoot there regularly. Infact it was my first range day there that got me into shooting ! A day to recommend. I wish i could be there, but i'm being dragged off to Gay Paris that weekend so i'm not going to be able to get there - mores the pity :(.

All the best with it Trev

Scrun

Back